• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

How to schedule automatic backup?

1swsoft1

How do i schedule automatic backup in Plesk?

Please post the instructions here... thanks

go into the plesk backup utility and there is a menu option to do this.

How do we backup ALL domains in one go automatically everyday? thanks

Like I said, there is a menu iption in the Plesk Backup utility.

Log on to your server via remote desktop, start the Plesk Backup program, then select File, Schedule Backup and set whatever options you like in there

how do you schedule it? i did not find any options for scheduling to backup ALL sites automatically

:confused:
I just told you exactly where to look - how much more info do you need.

When you open plesk backup, then click the "file" menu, then click the "Schedule Backup" option, what do you see on screen?

Take a long, hard look at the screen because really, it is very easy to see what to do there.

Post a screenshot of exactly what you can see and what you do not understand on this screen if you are still having a problem

Two tips:
1. Look at the options under"Schedule Settings"
2. Look at the options under "Backup settings"

what disoft is trying to say here is go into the Plesk Backup, then go to File > Schedule Backup

What is plesk back up. I only have a plesk control panel. I dont have a file option in plesk.

Before telling someone something is here make sure it is.
Where do I get into plesk backup.

I only have backup on each domain with no way of backing up the client eiter.

I see. in windows it self not in plesk.

See if you wouldnt be an a$$ hole and take time to explain yourself it might be helpful. Some users never login to the remote desktop much so maybe a backup from with plesk would be nice.

Why don't you read the manual next time instead of asking st0pid questions and insulting the people who are trying (very patiently) to provide answers.
twat. :mad:

Well in the instructions it says only "Run Plesk Backup" so unless you already knew it was in windows. Im pretty smart to figure most things out. Im a linux guru but hate windows, and I manage 8 servers with 500 customers now. So when I have some windows questions and some guy trys to get an attitude, it sucks. Im just saying if youre going to help someone learn to express yourself a little better.

attitude? I told you THREE times to go into the plesk backup utility ffs. Most guys would have given up after the first attempt.
I even asked you the 3rd time to post screenshots of what you were looking at if you still had problems.

I can't help it if you don't understand english or can't be bothered to read the manuals to know there is a plesk backup utility.

This is nothing to do with windows vs linux and everything to do with laziness and being a twat - you don't call ppl @ssholes just because you can't unserstand simple english instructions. Maybe YOU need to learn to read a little better, or put up a warning to anyone that might try to help you:
"WARNING: I can't be bothered to read the manuals or look around myself, I have a poor grasp of english, and I will insult you if you try to help me"

idiot.

Well visiting your site I found some hosting users with a security flaw in there phpbb that allows me to gain access to your site call me names again and ill start posting your holes on the net.

Oh grow up will you ffs - you're the one who started with the @sshole comments.

And FYI, I have reported your post to the moderators of this forum for being both abusive and threatening.
Hopefully they will see fit to ban you from the forums altogether.

Back