• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

how to turn off trial access

N

nandar

Hi,

I have sitebuilder.mydomain.com which can be accessed by everybody.
I don't want anonymous users to use my sitebuilder.
Anybody can tell me how to do that? Thanks.

If you wish to disable guest site creation in Sitebuilder for Linux 3.x you need just remove the plan for trial sites from Users -> Plans section. This plan is marked with special color.
Before removing this plan you need also make sure that this plan is not used by any of the users. You can see it there by checking 'Number of accounts' column.
Try it and let me know about the results.

Thanks a lot. It works.
Now, I'm seeing "The plan for trial site was not found" message and get the login page.
Thanks, Dmitry.

Does this change in the config file still fix the problem? As I'm still receiving the error.

Yes, all solutions provided in http://kb.odin.com/en/1097 should work. If you use Parallels Plesk Sitebuilder version 3.x following solution should work:

In Users -> Plans section delete plan for trial sites which is marked with special color. Before deleting this plan make sure that it is not used by any of the users. It can be checked in the same section by Number of accounts column.

Configuration parameter 'allow_trial_sites' appeared only in version 4.x.

Back