• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

How to Uninstall???

J

jgraham

I just installed the 30-day demo for Win and I cant find any uninstaller.

I went to the documentation and it simply states that I should go to Control Panels, to Add/Remove Applications, but in that window there is not any Plesk application shown.

How can I uninstall Plesk 6.5.1 for Windows?

You can't. The only way to remove Plesk 6.5.1 is to rebuild the system.

They are correcting it, but it was a mistake... :(

I cant believe this!!! :mad:

I have spent hours and hours trying to get my server running w/o any luck...

Wasnt this suppose to be the "best" hosting software available?

:mad:

I guess I will have to reinstall the whole server again...

What kind of problems are you having getting Plesk to run?

After installing it, I restarted and the server hangs for a few minutes... then it displays an error: "some services could not start properly"

I went to the Event Viewer and it appears that "Remote Services" could not be started...

Thats when I thought that maybe Plesk caused those problems and I tried uninstalling it... but no luck at all!...

I am reinstalling the whole Windows 2000 server, MS SQL 2000, .Net Framework, etc...

Any ideas of what might had happened?

The uninstaller for 6.5.1 is bunked. When I ran it, all it did was say it was removing stuff then remove the link from add/remove programs and left all the files and services running. I still consider 6.5 Beta.. Thankefully 7.0 on Linux is miles ahead of this, Plesk had me worried. I've halted our windows hosting rollout because of all these issues..

The uninstaller may be an issue but we are currenlty hosting over 300 domains via 2 Plesk for Windows boxes. All of our problems have been corrected. Since Patch installation one server has an uptime of 8 Days and some odd hours. The other server was a fresh install of Plesk for Windows 6.5.1 and has been up for 6 Days and some odd hours.

I also need to know how to remove it ASAP.

Please someone reply.

Or PLESK... MAKE AN UNINSTALL FILE!

Back