1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

How to update phhMyAdmin?

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by TAiS46, Sep 3, 2006.

1. TAiS46

TAiS46 Guest

Hello,

i have tryed to override the files on:
    admin\htdocs\domains\databases\phpmyadmin
    (without config file)
    But i will get an error.

Code:

Warning: ini_set() [function.ini-set]: A session is active. You cannot change the session module's ini settings at this time. in C:\Programme\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\htdocs\domains\databases\phpMyAdmin\libraries\session.inc.php on line 55

Warning: ini_set() [function.ini-set]: A session is active. You cannot change the session module's ini settings at this time. in C:\Programme\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\htdocs\domains\databases\phpMyAdmin\libraries\session.inc.php on line 80

Fatal error: main() [function.main]: The script tried to execute a method or access a property of an incomplete object. Please ensure that the class definition "PMA_Config" of the object you are trying to operate on was loaded _before_ unserialize() gets called or provide a __autoload() function to load the class definition in C:\Programme\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\htdocs\domains\databases\phpMyAdmin\libraries\common.lib.php on line 2954

can someone help`?

2. Skeeter

Skeeter Guest

You shouldn`t update the phpMyAdmin bundled with Plesk. You cn install an additional instance, if you need it.

To fix the phpmyadmin now, you should remove the phpMyAdmin folder with your new version and then start Add/Remove programs -> Plesk -> Change -> Repair. This should restore the original phpMyAdmin version.