1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

how to upload files on plesk ,,

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by pratap.singh, Jul 19, 2007.

1. pratap.singh

pratap.singh Guest

I want to upload some files which are more than 20 MB in size ,, but i am unable to upload these files on plesk. And i am unable to check the preview of my website so please tell me how do i upload files and check the preview of website.
    When i were uploadin files which are small in size there is no problem.

2. danliker

danliker Silver Pleskian Plesk Certified Professional

43%
    why not use ftp or maybe scp ?

3. chep

chep Guest

That would be nifty if I could figure out how to set up an account that will get in.

For example I get to the following:

Response: 227 Entering Passive Mode (69,64,65,137,236,200).
    Command: LIST
    Error: Transfer channel can't be opened. Reason: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond.
    Error: Could not retrieve directory listing
    Command: REST 0

4. danliker

danliker Silver Pleskian Plesk Certified Professional

43%
    are you connecting with a working domain name ?

if it is a domain name that don't have a working dns entry at the moment, try it with the ip adress or a working domain name on this server ...