• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

I am not getting Sw-Soft Email

R

rcampbell

I updgraded to 7.6.1 and it seemd fine, accept I had to reinstall the mySql drivers to run plesk. I have noticced that I am not receiving any email from sw-soft.com? Are their systems down. I am receiving my normal mail but I have not received any auto replys nor my new ticket numbers. It is a dead line.

Is anyone else experiencing the same issues? I checked my Mail Blacklist and they are not in it. And I still can not find the SPAM Assassin server wide settings?

I also seem to be getting more SPAM. A LOT more SPAM. Is the reverse DNS blacklist not working?

Originally posted by rcampbell
I also seem to be getting more SPAM. A LOT more SPAM. Is the reverse DNS blacklist not working?
We noticed the same thing. In MailEnable "DNS blacklist" settings all seems to be allright.

There is one thing concerning SpamAssassin I would like SWsoft would integrate in their next update. That is ability to start/stop/restart SpamAssassin within Plesk -> Server -> Service Management like it was before. Now, every few days SA stops working and we need to restart server :(

Before the upgrade to 7.6.1 we were blocking a domain *@ft.com. So that was the issue. Problem resolved. Although Ihave not heard anyones solution to all the SPAM issues after upgrade.

Anyone got any ideas?

Back