• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

I can not change permissions any more

pikos

Basic Pleskian
Every time i try to change permissios i get:
FileManager::get_file_info_wrapper() failed: filemng util failed: Unable to load the domain (XXX) user (XXXXX) profile: (112) There is not enough space on the disk.
---------------------- Debug Info -------------------------------
0: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\common_func.php3:153
psaerror(string 'FileManager::get_file_info_wrapper() failed: filemng util failed: Unable to load the domain (XXXX) user (XXXXX) profile: (112) There is not enough space on the disk.')
1: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\htdocs\domains\webdirs\webdir_permissions.php:51

I have restarted Plesk Management Service as in http://kb.swsoft.com/en/1846

but still no solutions to my problem..

Any ideas?

I have the same possession,

with space of 200MB, it works..
with space of 20mb it doesn't work
and bill maid this empty one, doesn't have file occupying space

which the solution of that problem?

To fix this problem check your profiles folder content

In my case i have to remove the file drwtsn32.log located on

C:\Documents and Settings\Default User\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Dr Watson

Maybe you have to delete other file that is counting as space disk of your users.

Check and remove files that is consuming space and isnt necessary like dr watson log.

C:\Documents and Settings\Default User\

Setting permission gives error

hi,
I am also having same problem. any luck in this issue?
in my case i receive the following error,

FileManager::get_file_info_wrapper() failed: filemng util failed: Unhandled exception
---------------------- Debug Info -------------------------------
0: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\common_func.php3:153
psaerror(string 'FileManager::get_file_info_wrapper() failed: filemng util failed: Unhandled exception')
1: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\htdocs\domains\webdirs\webdir_permissions.php:51

Any help would be greately appreciated!
Thanks

Try the steps abov and if not help try all options of reconfigurator

It doesnt seem to help me. my error msg also little different from the above.
i really dont know what reconfigurator is? where can i get this?

Start menu / Swsoft / Plesk / Plesk Reconfigurator

Click on "Repair Plesk installation"

Click "Check"

If it doenst help, check the windows event log ( application and system ) when you get this error on plesk

See if windos log says something and post here again

Thank you very much for your support.
I believe I can not do this by myself. because actually my web hosting company uses Plesk for their File uploading service. so that, I can only access/manage thru my Web Control panel.
I tried to connect to my ftp server thru Remote Desktop connection but it tells me that I dont have Terminal Service right and not allowed to login.

any idea?

Sorry i cant help you at this time

I think that this problem only can be fixed using RDP access

Just to let you know that I had this problem and was resolved deleting the drwtsn32.log file.
This doesn't have much sense but what can I say.

Back