• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

I Cant login in HORDE webmail

M

mehul.choksi

Hi,

I have created one email id from plesk but, now i can not login using that id using HORDE webmail

Please hepl

Thanks,
Mehul

Hi,

When I have tried to access webmail ( Horde) from plesk then I am receiving Login failed. Error, it is not login automatically from plesk..

In addition, when I have tried to reset password from HORDE I am receiving following error

Failure in changing password on poppassd server: 500 Exception: Unexpected error

When I restart poppassd service then I can reset password but, when I try same after few minutes it will again goes down.

Please advice.

Thanks,
Mehul

Hi,

I have found that SWsoft forum is very slow in response. i have raised two post before 15 to 20 days but, still i have not received any response from you. i want answer from SWsoft forum administrator that why your support is very bad.

In addition, i am using plesk and i am facing some technical issue while plesk administration on server. when i face any critical issue at that time i post it here for help but, i do not receive any response from you.

Your forum support is very POOR as compare to other hosting control panel forum. we have also tried to communicate directly SWsoft person but, we have also not received any support from them.

Moreover, some time i try to find plesk error solution from google but there are also not any documentation from SWsoft on any topics and on errors.

:confused:

Hello,

regarding your issue with Horde.

when you try to log into horde.

you need the username and password.

I will explain with an example.

for instance , inside Plesk I have created a domain account : wserv.co.il

now , through Plesk I have created a new email box : [email protected]

when I will try to log into horde , I will need to use the following username and password :
username : swsoft
password : when you create a new email box through plesk then you also need to set a password , then you need to use that password.

regarding automatically log into horde , there no such feature.

regarding changing password for email box through horde.
it does't supported.
if you want to change a password for email box then you need to do it through Plesk control panel.

now, I suggest you to start reading the documentation of Plesk for windows platform ( I am not a worker from SWSOFT and I can say 100% that you didn't read the documentation ).

Hello,

You need to enable the webmail for filabgold.com

How ?

login as admin or as Client account.
Then click on the name of domain.
now you can control properties of filabgold.com
click on Mail icon
then click on preferences icon
then check whether webmail checkbox is ticked.

if not , then you need to tick this checkbox
after that your webmail will start working.

best solution

this is not one domains problem this problem is for all domains.
I also get IMAP critical error, I mean my monitoring server show me this,
Please give me a solution

I have a similar problem. All email users could not login into Horde e-mail after change the Server IP address.

I attempted all most setting posted by many but still could not resolve the problem.

Dec 06 15:12:41 HORDE [error] [imp] FAILED LOGIN 116.15.41.85 to localhost:143[imap/notls] as [email protected] [on line 258 of "/usr/share/psa-horde/imp/lib/Auth/imp.php"].

What could be the cause above. The problem complains about line 258 in script imp.php. I could not narrow down what is the cause. Anyone can give some advise?

Hi,

This is for those who face password resetting issues with Horde webmail. I'll explain in brief:

1) Horde is neither a part of Plesk control panel nor of the MailEnable mail server.
2) MailEnable stores passwords in AUTH.TAB file, which only Plesk CP adm user & MailEnable have access to.
3) If you enable & use the webmail provided by higher MailEnable editions [ http://mailenable.com/features.asp ], you'd be able to reset password from this webmail client.
4) To login use the following link : http://www.domain-name.com/MeWebmail

Let me know if anyone needs help with this :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back