• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

i can't reach my webmail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

YaÅŸarT

New Pleskian
i created a mail. but webmail.domain.com or mail.domain.com are not reachable.
Horde IMP H5 6.1.5
and
MailEnable WebMail 7.53
are enable.
my server is windows and dedicated.
really i dont know what i should do..

I've just suffered through a problem like that; it turned out that Plesk wants you to change your DNS settings at your domain's nameserver (i.e., this is OUTSIDE of Plesk), so that "webmail.yourdomain.tld" is listed on the nameserver with the server's IP address, along with the more usual "www.yourdomain.tld", etc.

It would be very useful if Plesk could ping webmail.yourdomain.tld when you are setting up eMail on Plesk and let you know there's stuff you have to do outside Plesk, but this doesn't happen.

Having fixed that problem on my machine, I have now run into a new problem: when I attempt to log into webmail.himivest.com (which is my website), I get one line of text on my browser "No input file specified."

I think this is something to do with php settings, but I don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back