• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

I can't remove subdomain

V

vincentp

Hello,

I have a problem. I want remove subdomain in plesk but when I remove this, I get this message :
Unable to create SubDomainPerformance object: WebServerManager::getSubDomainPerformance() failed: Can't manage web performance: Run-Time error: Site demo1.start-up.fr doesn't exist

Why ?

When I want go to this subdomain in plesk, I get this message :Unable to create SubDomainManager object: Unable to create SubDomainPerformance object: WebServerManager::getSubDomainPerformance() failed: Can't manage web performance: Run-Time error: Site demo1.start-up.fr doesn't exist 0: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\htdocs\domains\subdomains\subdom_ctrl.php:31 psaerror(string "Unable to create SubDomainManager object: Unable to create SubDomainPerformance object: WebServerManager::getSubDomainPerformance() failed: Can't manage web performance: Run-Time error: Site demo1.start-up.fr doesn't exist")

In IIS, the subdomain doesn't exist, and in the folder subdomains, the folder demo1 doesn't exist. I tried to recreate the folder and the subdomain, but I have always the same problem in plesk.
I also tried with the plesk reconfigurator and the restore but no result.

This problem is very important because it blocks the schedule backup.

A solution please...

Vincnet

Hello ,

ok , lets try to fix the problem.

I will explain the command which you need to execute for trying resolving that issue.

lets say that the domain is : ilan.com
lets say that the subdomain is : goldman.ilan.com

so , if the subdomain which I try to delete is : goldman.ilan.com

so I will run the following commands:

1) cd %plesk_bin%

2) websrvmng --update-subdomain --vhost-name=ilan.com --subdomain=goldman

3) try to delete the problematic subdomain

Best Regards,
Ilan Goldman

problem with the user

Thank you for your response.

I have run this command, but now, When I delete the subdomain in plesk, I get this message :
Remove FTP user failed: ftpmng --remove-user failed: Run-Time error: PathSearchAndQualify failed for path

The user ftp of this subdomain doesn't exist in the users of the server.
With the commands, I will delete the subdomain or change the user of this subdomain, possible ???
If you have an other solution...

good bye

Vincnet

Hi,
try the following , maybe it will resolve your issue

1. Run command line window. (Start->run->cmd) Use commands 2. 'cd %plesk_bin%'
3. 'ftpmng --remove-all'
4. 'ftpmng --reconfigure-all'

Best Regards,
Ilan Goldman
www.wserv.co.il

Hello,

Thank you for your response.

I have run this command, I have the same probleme when I remove this subdomain. This is very a stupid bug.

If you have an other solution...

good bye

vincnet

So, I test an other command but no result.

websrvmng --remove-vhost --vhost-name=start-up.fr
websrvmng --reconfigure-vhost --vhost-name=start-up.fr

But I get this error with reconfigure:
Error 1332 at LookupAccountName for name test (test is the user for my subdomain)
The mapping between the name of compte and the securit ID is not do.

HELP!!!

Vincnet

I test an other command

subdomain.exe -u mysubdomain -domain mydomain -ftp_user main
This is the same problem :
"An error occured during subdomain update: Unable to create SubDomainManager object: Unable to create SubDomainPerformance object: WebServerManager::getSubDomainPerformance() failed: Can't manage web performance: Error 1332 at LookupAccountName for name WPC1352\test: Le mappage entre les noms de compte et les ID de sécurité n'a pas été effectué."

I recreated the user in Windows and run again the command, it's ok :
SUCCESS: Update of subdomain 'mysubdomain' complete.

I deleted my subdomain in plesk and this functionned.
:D :D :D

vincnet

I tried all the methods listed at the various thready relating to this issue - the only one that worked was to go into IIS and create the subdomain manually, because it didn't exist, which is why Plesk couldn't remove it.

To create it manually, right click on the name of the main domain, click new web site. Select the ip address of the main domain, and type a name for the subdomain. Click next, when you get to where you select the directory, browse to the vhost folder of the main domain then go to subdomains/yourproblemsubdomain/httpdocs and click next. The wizard will tell you it couldnt create the subdomain because the file already exists or something like that - disregard it. Log into plesk and delete the subdomain and you're good to go. Close IIS and open it back up - your subdomain will be gone.

Originally posted by vincentp
So, I test an other command but no result.

But I get this error with reconfigure:
Error 1332 at LookupAccountName for name test (test is the user for my subdomain)
The mapping between the name of compte and the securit ID is not do.

Vincnet

You need use reconfigurator.exe utility to check/repair virtual hosts security to solve this problem. It seems there is no user "test" in system or SID doesn't match.

well, none of actions of this post resolve the problem of my plesk...

is possible to remove this subdomain removing it from Mysql database with the configurations of the Plesk???

The actual error, when i try to remove a subdomain, are:

"Unable to create SubDomainPerformance object: WebServerManager::getSubDomainPerformance() failed: Can't manage web performance> Run-Time error: Site pur.consulteware.com.br doesn't exist"

There are more actions to do?

Thanks, William

You obviously didn't try my solution. Try recreating it in IIS. Then remove it from plesk

Originally posted by abbynormal
You obviously didn't try my solution. Try recreating it in IIS. Then remove it from plesk

I tried your solution and worked fine!
The subdomain wasn't in the IIS and neither the DNS registry.
Thanks a lot!

Back