• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

I can't send email from my domain to yahoo

A

arvin

Why I can't send email from my domain to yahoo mail? when I send email to yahoo it goes to bulk. why?

Originally posted by arvin
Why I can't send email from my domain to yahoo mail? when I send email to yahoo it goes to bulk. why?
It's likely that email messages sent from your server were flagged as spam by Yahoo! users. That said, you have been blocked by Yahoo! internal mail filter system.

Yahoo!, AOL, and other large companies, use their own blacklisting system, so you can be blocked with them even if you aren't on any RBLs.

I suggest you contact Yahoo and explain the problem you have by filling out the form at: http://help.yahoo.com/fast/help/us/mail/cgi_defer

Thanks Servertune, it just solved now. I sent emails from 3 domains of my server, they went to bulk, I mark them as not spam, after 5min send new email to yahoo, it went to Inbox!

Thanks so much,

Thanks Servertune, it just solved now. I sent emails from 3 domains of my server, they went to bulk, I mark them as not spam, after 5min send new email to yahoo, it went to Inbox!

Thanks so much,

:))

If you send email to another yahoo email address you will recive emails in bulk again.

Back