• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

I have error after new installation.

C

cupy

I installed new server with Plesk 8.1 On Windows Server 2003 R2.
You know? what happen? Big bug.
I can't create new domain, it's error like this:

Failed domain creation: Unable to update domain data: Unable to
create
dumps directory: Execute websrvmng --add-domain "--domain-
name=test.com" failed: Invalid pointer (COM Error 80004003) at
addLinkSite(webmail, D:\Inetpub\wwwroot\webmail)
---------------------- Debug Info -------------------------------
0: C:\Program
Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\htdocs\domains\create_domain.php:146

Plesk Team, pls. resolve it asap.
I have big problem now. I bought your license but can't use it.

Thank you.

We have re-installed plesk due to a number of errors, and have the exact same problem, did you manage to find a way around this? weve been working solidly for 10 hours, and obviously have clients sites down etc, so this is urgent. We have logged a ticket with swsoft, but awaiting a response.

The ticket has been replied to, and the issue dealt with.

The fix given (which did work)

This message means that there is a unsynchronization between Plesk SiteCash in system registry(located at HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\PLESK\PSA Config\Config\SitesCache) and IIS configuration.

perform the following steps:
1) Start -> run -> regedit
2) Save HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\PLESK\PSA Config\Config\SitesCache registry branch(just in case) and then delete it.
3) in the command line "%plesk_bin%\websrvmng" --reconfigure-all Websrvmng utility will reconfigure IIS and create SiteCash in the registry.

If you will faced with error message like "Add PostOffice failed for sdasda.com" then perform the following steps:
Proceed to %plesk_dir%\mail servers\mail enable\bin. Open console MailEnable.msc.
In the console open Messaging Manager -> Post Offices and delete sdasda.com postoffice.
Plesk creates it again while domain creation.
Try to create domain again.

I'm having a very similar issue... Do you think this will resolve it?

Failed domain creation: Unable to update domain data: Unable to create dumps directory: Execute websrvmng --add-domain "--domain-name=domainname.com" failed: Unexpected error
0: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\htdocs\domains\create_domain.php:146

Can anyone help with this issue?

Originally posted by epicweb
I'm having a very similar issue... Do you think this will resolve it?

Failed domain creation: Unable to update domain data: Unable to create dumps directory: Execute websrvmng --add-domain "--domain-name=domainname.com" failed: Unexpected error
0: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\htdocs\domains\create_domain.php:146

this fixed my issues - thanks to the person that posted it.

Back