• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

i need a full support price

hamed23100

Regular Pleskian
I am a reseller now for windows hosting, and i am going to buy a server, during these years that i was reseller, i have seen several plesk errors that my administrator solved them. right now me with no knowldge of plesk want to buy a server, but i am sure that i will have lots of problem with plesk. i need to know about a full, instant support plan for plesk that i will buy, any one with an full support offer please email me at [email protected] or if plesk responsibles have any specaial plan please let me know features and price.

which do you prefer

Dear Administrator
I have seen this page but i cant underestand difference betwean Plesk Support Options, can you please say me which plan has all things i need?

hamed,

please don't get me wrong here but do you think it is a good idea to start a hosting bussiness without any knowledge of the subject?
I personally can tell you that you need a _lot_ of experience and knowledge of your OS, the applications you use (and plesk) to be able to give your customers a stable and secure (!) hosting platform!

So you should possibly consider to get a managed server somewhere where you can do your reselling without having to deal with the OS, Apps, Patches and ConfigFiles yourself...

Back