• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

I need PHP 5.1

U

ullone

I need to install a script that need PHP 5.1 and with Plesk 8.0 the version of php istalled is 5.0.4 .
Have you some idea to solve ?
Using apt-get yum or similiar is it possible to update the PHP version ?
If i launch a simple rpm (for example php-5.1.4-2.fc4.remi.i386.rpm ) exist the risk to damage Plesk ?
What is the system to update php to 5.1 ?

Originally posted by atomicturtle
I have php 5.1 rpms in my available in my archive.

Yes. But using yum what command i have to launch to avoid to destroy the plesk installation. If i launch : yum update php it update also mysql from 4 to 5 and it destry the plesk installation.
I need only 5.1 for installing a script but i need to not change the mysql version or plesk installation will be destroyed. I suppose. At the moment. I have php 5.04. I need only 5,1 for installing mediawiki 1.7 that require php 5.1. But i need to avoid that it update the mysql version.
Have you the direct link to download the rpm ?

Hi AtomicTurtle,

I have added your repos to my yum channels. Recently when running yum update I get this:

Public key for cryptix-3.2.0-5jpp.noarch.rpm is not installed

I have installed your public key and I am still gettings this problem.

Also one more question, when is PHP 5.1 going to be in your yum channels for Fedora Core 4? Thanks very much!

Originally posted by isonicweb
Hi AtomicTurtle,

I have added your repos to my yum channels. Recently when running yum update I get this:

Public key for cryptix-3.2.0-5jpp.noarch.rpm is not installed

I have installed your public key and I am still gettings this problem.

Also one more question, when is PHP 5.1 going to be in your yum channels for Fedora Core 4? Thanks very much!

Yes. I have the same problem.. I have installed the AtomicTurtle Repository in a server Plesk 8.01 Fedora 4 but i have not found the upgrade for PHP 5.1.
An rpm is here :
http://3es.atomicrocketturtle.com/atomic-bleeding/art/4/RPMS/

php-5.1.2-4.3.rhfc4.art.i386.rpm
php-5.1.4-1.rhfc4.art.i386.rpm

But if it require dependencies it is a problem.

That cryptix rpm isn't one of mine, so I cant really help you there. Turn off gpg checks on that, or go see if you can google it.

PHP 5.1 is in the atomic-bleeding channel for FC2/FC3/FC4/FC5, and CentOS4/RHEL4.

Back