• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Image Gallery, Eshop, issues with Custom Templates

D

david_3rdday

Alright guys I hope you can help me. I have had an issue with custom templates for sometime now not displaying the photo gallery, or Eshop. I have contacted support and they always tell me that they have run an update and fixed it. It works for a couple hours and then it doesn't work anymore. The last thing they suggested was upgrading to 4.2 and they said it was a known issue but that 4.2 has fixed it. I have upgraded to 4.2. I replublished a custom template today and it worked. Now I have checked it again and the eshop, or photogallery don't work anymore. Does anybody have any ideas. I have run out of them. This is an urgent matter for me.

Thanks
David Rodriguez

Well I found the solution. In the menu skin files I needed to change the link tag href to double quotes not single quotes. For example.

Before:
<a href='$Url'>$Title$</a>
After: (for it to work)
<a href="$URL">$Title$</a>

Just an FYI for anybody else that might run into this issue. If this doesn't make sense let me know and I will try to explain better.

Thanks

Back