• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Image gallery problem

testt

New Pleskian
There is a problem with the image gallery when you click on an image. When you are viewing a single image, it has links to the previous and next images. The previous image always goes back to the first image. It does not go to the previous image. Does anyone have any ideas?

http://josh.hostgatoraide.com/page8.php

Thanks.

Please make sure that you have latest updates installed on your 4.5 version. Just log into Parallels Plesk Sitebuilder admin CP and check Server -> Updates section and click on Check updates. If you see any updates available, just install it. After that re-publish the entire site and check this case one more time.
Let me know about the results.

I am currently using the latest version. I clicked on the update icon but there were no updates to install. I also re-published the site after i checked for updates but it is still having the same problem.

Hello,

Thank you for the update we currently have this hotfix installed, and we are still experiencing the same issue.

Latest installed update
Hotfix-20090605 (Automatically generated patch) Released 6/5/2009 3:59:36 AM
Plesk Sitebuilder 4.5.7 build 20090605

Hello,

We currently have this hotfix installed and we are still experiencing the same issue even after republishing the site.

Hotfix-20090605 (Automatically generated patch) Released 6/5/2009 3:59:36 AM
Plesk Sitebuilder 4.5.7 build 20090605

Back