• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Importing Mailboxes

A

ADWEBSYS

Hello again I am setting up the mailboxes for various domains and I found that Mail Enable has his own IMPORTING TOOL from coma separated file and it works fine but as I suspected as the mailboxes were created outside Plesk the they don't show under Plesk Control PaneL.
So my questions is how to import that mailboxes directly from Plesk OR How do I update Plesk to take note of that mailboxes.

Thanks in advance

Please remember I am importing the only username and password from file coma separated text, I don't need to import mails or anything else just create the same mailboxes from old server.

For example, you should create *.bat, *.cmd or *.vbs witch will parse mailname list and call mail.exe (use "mail.exe --help" for help) to create mailname in Plesk.

Hello all look I have this on mails.bat file and it works fine
mail.exe --create [email protected] -passwd "passforuser" -mailbox true -antivirus in

Now I need to know how to enable spamassasin in the same line

I was asking to my hosting but they say I need to use spamassasin.exe if that is the case then please help me giving me the example of the line, I am asking this because I read the manual for advanced features and I can not find the right command just for turning on the spam, since the configuration is the same for the server so the users can not change the configuration.

Thanks

Back