• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Imunify 360 not install on Plesk Obsidian with Debian 10.x

Automata

Basic Pleskian
Hi,

Operating System: Debian 10.4 - 64 bit

Control Panel: Plesk Obsidian v18.0.28_build1800200720.10

PROBLEM 1:

Imunify 360 not install on Plesk Obsidian.

# START Installation LOG:

Installation daemon created pid file /usr/local/psa/var/modules/imunify360/installation.pid
Installation daemon forked first time
Installation daemon forked second time
Installation daemon initialized
Starting i360deploy.sh
Detecting ostype... debian
Checking for an update to i360deploy.sh
Downloading i360deploy.sh.repo_version (please wait)
New version (2.19) of i360deploy.sh detected
OK, executing i360deploy.sh.repo_version
Download of i360deploy.sh 2.19 successful
Run /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/modules/imunify360/i360deploy.sh -y --force
Detecting ostype... debian
Skipping check version
In a few moments the script will install latest imunify360-firewall package (w/dependencies)... (Ctrl-C to cancel)
Reading package lists...
Building dependency tree...
Reading state information...
E: Unable to locate package gnupg-curl
Warning: apt-key output should not be parsed (stdout is not a terminal)
Executing: /tmp/apt-key-gpghome.M8eO5s4W0q/gpg.1.sh --fetch-keys https://repo.imunify360.cloudlinux.com/defense360/RPM-GPG-KEY-CloudLinux
gpg: requesting key from 'https://repo.imunify360.cloudlinux.com/defense360/RPM-GPG-KEY-CloudLinux'
gpg: key 8C55A6628608CB71: "CloudLinux Packager (CloudLinux Key) Ign:7 https://repo.imunify360.cloudlinux.com/imunify360/ubuntu/10 buster InRelease
Err:8 https://repo.imunify360.cloudlinux.com/imunify360/ubuntu/10 buster Release
404 Not Found [IP: 23.111.175.219 443]
Hit:9 Index of /kernelcare-debian/9/ stable InRelease
Reading package lists...
E: The repository 'https://repo.imunify360.cloudlinux.com/imunify360/ubuntu/10 buster Release' does not have a Release file.
apt-get update error."

# END Installation LOG

In addition, Imunify 360 does not perform any compatibility checks before installing itself without completing the installation.

QUESTION 1-A:
Imunify 360 support Debian 10 and if it does not support it you have an ETA for its support or a beta version ?

QUESTION 1-B:
Imunify 360 support Ubuntu 20.4 and if it does not support it you have an ETA for its support or a beta version ?

PROBLEM 2:

Imunify Quick Patch from the official Plesk Extension page result, as you write and quote "The Imunify QuickPatch extension is compatible with all operating systems supported by Plesk for Linux except for CloudLinux."

This is the preinstallation error message:

The execution of pre-install.php has failed with the following message:
Pre-install check failed: Debian 10.0 is not a supported OS

QUESTION 2-A:
Imunify Quick Patch support Debian 10 and if it does not support it you have an ETA for its support or a beta version ?

QUESTION 2-B:
Imunify Quick Patch support Ubuntu 20.4 and if it does not support it you have an ETA for its support or a beta version ?

QUESTION 1-C:
I read that Imunify 360 will also include the functions of Imunify QuickPatch in the future, do you have an ETA for this ?

Thanks in advance for the support.

NOTE WELL:
Same topic opened in the official support Forum of CloudLinux.com for Imunify 360 and Imunify QuickPatch at this link:
Imunify 360 not install on Plesk Obsidian

Last edited:
If you go to Imunify extension page Imunify360 you'll see that vendor of this extension is CloudLinux and link to support is CloudLinux
Why then are you asking questions about problems with this extension not to their support?

Hi dear "IgorG",

As suggested by you i have opened a ticket on the official support Forum of CloudLinux.com for Imunify 360 and Imunify QuickPatch at this link:
Imunify 360 not install on Plesk Obsidian"

I want to report this error to you on your official Plesk Extensions page, in fact if you go to this page related to the Imunify QuickPatch plugin, you will notice that the following is reported at the end:

"The Imunify QuickPatch extension is compatible with all operating systems supported by Plesk for Linux except for CloudLinux."

This, of course, is not correct, because having tried to install Imunify QuickPatch on a server with Plesk Obsidian v18.0.28_build1800200720.10 and with Debian 10.4 - 64 bit i have this error:

"The execution of pre-install.php has failed with the following message: Pre-install check failed: Debian 10.0 is not a supported OS".

Last edited:
Hi dear "IgorG",

I also opened a support ticket on their official technical support page which is located at this link:
CloudLinux Techinical Support

For the benefit of all Plesk users, as soon as they answer me, i will update this topic with their answer and close it as resolved.

Hi,

This is the answer i received from CloudLinux Technical Support:

" Dear customer, thank you for the waiting.

> QUESTION 1-A:
> Imunify 360 support Debian 10 and if it does not support it you have an ETA for its support or a beta version ?

Yes. Support of Debian 10 will be available from 5.2 release. ETA here - September 2020.

> QUESTION 1-B:
> Imunify 360 support Ubuntu 20.4 and if it does not support it you have an ETA for its support or a beta version ?

Imunify360 already support Ubuntu 16 and 18. But at this moment, we have no ETA for Ubuntu 20.

> QUESTION 2-A:
> Imunify QuickPatch support Debian 10 and if it does not support it you have an ETA for its support or a beta version ?
> QUESTION 2-B:
> Imunify QuickPatch support Ubuntu 20.4 and if it does not support it you have an ETA for its support or a beta version ?

Unfortunately, there is no ETA for QuickPatch support in both distros.

Operating systems support, asked by you, is currently under development or planned to be included in future releases. Please track our blog for new updates, and let us know if you have any other questions.

> QUESTION 1-C:
> I read that Imunify 360 will also include the functions of Imunify QuickPatch in the future, do you have an ETA for this ?

Yes, ETA here is September-October 2020. Our developers planned include Imunify QuickPatch functions into Imunify 360 in 5.3+ release.

We are always glad to help.

Kind Regards,
Artemiy Sukhoplyuev | Imunify360 Support Engineer
Try free: CloudLinux - Main | New template | Live Patching for Linux Servers and Devices - Kernel Updates without Reboot - KernelCare | Imunify360 - home
Get 24/7 free technical support at: CloudLinux
Follow https://twitter.com/CloudLinuxOS for technical updates "

Last edited:
Hi,

This is the answer i received from CloudLinux Technical Support:

" Dear customer, thank you for the waiting.

Yes. Support of Debian 10 will be available from 5.2 release. ETA here - September 2020.

Imunify360 already support Ubuntu 16 and 18. But at this moment, we have no ETA for Ubuntu 20.

Unfortunately, there is no ETA for QuickPatch support in both distros.

Operating systems support, asked by you, is currently under development or planned to be included in future releases. Please track our blog for new updates, and let us know if you have any other questions.

Yes, ETA here is September-October 2020. Our developers planned include Imunify QuickPatch functions into Imunify 360 in 5.3+ release.

We are always glad to help.

Kind Regards,
Artemiy Sukhoplyuev | Imunify360 Support Engineer
Try free: CloudLinux - Main | New template | Live Patching for Linux Servers and Devices - Kernel Updates without Reboot - KernelCare | Imunify360 - home
Get 24/7 free technical support at: CloudLinux
Follow https://twitter.com/CloudLinuxOS for technical updates "
Hello !

Any news on ETA for Ubuntu 20.04 ?

Thanks

Back