1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Install spam assassin

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by Clonk, Jun 23, 2008.

1. Clonk

Clonk Guest

Hello.

Is it possible to manually install Spam assassin without having to purchase the plesk power pack license?

2. faris

faris Guest

Yes. You can. No problem.

If you run redhat/centos type operating systems you can get an RPM that does everything for you.

Please note, though, that individual users won't be able to make adjustments to the spamassassin settings through the plesk gui.

Have a look at http://www.atomicrocketturtle.com - Scott has spamassassin and clamav (and qmail-scanner) rpms there. They are very useful.

Faris.

3. hardbrasil

hardbrasil Regular Pleskian

30%
    can i install for windows Plesk licence?
    what happening if the license it not mine, the Plesk license belong to hosting.

4. LVS_Support

LVS_Support Guest

Remove

-------------------------

Thanks - I've installed clam av and qmail scanner which has caused my stock installation of Spam Assassin to stop working as installed. Now e-mails get tagged as ***spam**** but never get removed. Is there a way to undo this installation and return to the stock install?

Thanks,

LVS Support