1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Install SSL Certificate to Plesk Shopping Cart

Discussion in 'Customer&Business Manager (formerly Plesk Billing)' started by DeryckO, Oct 8, 2011.

1. DeryckO

DeryckO New Pleskian

60%
    Hi, I'm using Plesk Business and Account Manager and I got a certificate from StartSSL with the intention of using in the Plesk Hosting Store generated by the software. I have included using the Plesk Panel 10 but it does not work.

The question: How I can make this certificate work in the store?

Thanks in advance.

Attached Files:

2. EugeneL

EugeneL Regular Pleskian

57%
    Hello,

How did you install the certificate?
    Try to go to Plesk > Tools & Utilities > SSL certificates, add the certificate there, then check it in the list and use tool "Secure the Panel". Online store should use exactly the same certificate as the panel uses.
    What OS do you use? What version of Plesk do you use - 10.2 or 10.3?

3. DeryckO

DeryckO New Pleskian

60%
    Thanks a lot, everything goes fine until I need to find "Secure the Panel". I can't find it :(

I'm using Plesk 10.1.1

4. DeryckO

DeryckO New Pleskian

60%
    OK, I upgraded to latest Plesk. The certificate only work for login but not in the store and I get the following error:

Error: The following errors occurred when repairing the SSO:
    Failed to repair SSO: Errors occurred during repair SSO. See details in the error report #4e92fbd0ed886
    Please resolve the problems manually and retry to sync again.

5. EugeneL

EugeneL Regular Pleskian

57%
    Hello,

Again, what operating system do you use? Windows or Unix?

To repair the integration please execute the following utility in command line
    on Unix: /usr/share/plesk-billing/integration --command=repair-all --hostname=domain.com --idp-url=https://domain.com:8443
    where domain.com is your valid hostname resolving both globally and locally.

on Windows: "%plesk_dir%\admin\bin\billing-integration.exe" --command=repair-all --hostname=domain.com --idp-url=https://domain.com:8443
    where domain.com is your valid hostname resolving both globally and locally.

6. DeryckO

DeryckO New Pleskian

60%
    Thanks all fixed with the plesk upgrade. I'm using CentOS (Media Temple DV 4 Plan). All fixed but the SSL certificate still not working. ¿Any suggestion please?

7. EugeneL

EugeneL Regular Pleskian

57%
    Could you please give me an access to your server, I'll try to take a look at it.
    You can send me credentials using private message.

I've tried to change certificate in panel 10.3.1:
    1. I had an instance of Panel 10.3.1 with CBM installed and integration was OK - I could move between Panel and CBM transparently without entering credentials
    2. I went to the Panel > Tools & Utilities > SSL Certificates.
    3. I created self-signed certificate for the domain I used
    4. I checked this certificate in the list and clicked tool "Secure the Panel" (above the list)
    5. I logged out and tried to log in - browser asked me about certificate confirmation
    6. I went to the store and checked the certificate in browser - new self-signed certificate was installed.

8. DeryckO

DeryckO New Pleskian

60%
    Thanks Eugene but does not work. I will buy a certificate from MEdia Temple. They give me installation support. Thanks a lot.