• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Installation Error

T

tgrekos

I Have tryed to Install Plesk 6.5.1 for evaluation. I have contact the sales department and got a key. My problem is that I have done the instalation 10 times at 3 difrent server 2 of them installed windows 2000 from the begining and all these times I get

error message
Unkown(): Unable to initialize module 'psasem'

please advice

Are you attempting Fresh Clean Installs? With nothing but Windows 2003 installed on the server? That makes a large difference.

The Operating system is windows 2000 not windows 2003 and the installation is fresh clean.Only windows 2000 with service pack 3 is install with all IIS componets selected.

I've never attempted an installation without SP4 on 2000, but if you are planning to use it in a live enviroment with more than 20 domains I recommend 2003. IIS 5 has memory issues and bog down a system. A lot of these are corrected in II 6.

In regards to your problem, can you attempt an installation on of the systems with Service Pack 4 installed? It could be something changed in the service pack that is affecting it.

Back