1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Installing Plesk 8

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by pcjackson, Mar 29, 2006.

1. pcjackson

pcjackson Guest

I've obtained a leased license and downloaded the following autoinstaller:
    psa_installer_v3.0.1_build060327.18_os_FedoraCore_4_i386

When I run the autoinstaller, however, the only available version of Plesk for download is 7.5.4 (when installing from the server.)

Any suggestions? (Likely a Plesk/SWSoft issue that needs to be resolved with their online versions.inf3 file.)

Regards,
    Phil Jackson

2. rvdmeer

rvdmeer Guest

Just wait a lill longer. Currently they are bringing the website life. I guess that there is a still a problem with the update service because our updater also says there is an update available but when trying to install nothing is installed. After that it says again that there is a update available..

But... time, is on my side, yes it is!

3. rvdmeer

rvdmeer Guest

And there it is.. available for us.

Plesk 8.0.0 Upgrading to the new control panel version

4. Cranky

Cranky Guest

It should work fine now.

5. rvdmeer

rvdmeer Guest

What is working fine now? plesk8?

6. Cranky

Cranky Guest

The ability to upgrade to Plesk 8 via autoinstaller.

7. rvdmeer

rvdmeer Guest

ah yes, still i would advise anyone to update within short period of time because of all the problems currenlty. For example the qmail issue.