• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Installing Sitebuilder In a Cluster

A

ameery

I am facing a problem in changing default sitebuilder installation on the Storage server "File server cluster", i am using this batch commands :

SBInst.msi /qb CLUSTER_INSTALLATION_TYPE=1 INSTALLDIR_SB=D:\SB SQLSERVER="tcp:sQL01,1433" SQLUSER=sb SQLPWD=pss1 SQLWINAUTH=true INSTALLSCENARIO=1 CREATEDWEBSITESERVERCOMMENT=sbnlb.pks.com CREATEDWEBSITEPORT=80 CREATEDWEBSITEHH=sbnlb.demo.com SB_DOMAIN=PKS.com SBWPA_USER="SBWPA_USER" SBSERVICE_USER="SBSERVICE_USER" CLUSTER_ADDRESS=sbnlb.demo.com

on installation document, if you want to change installation path on file server you can use INSTALLDIR_SB attibute, but when i run batch file it installs it under "program files (x86)", can anybody help me how to use this attribut to change installation path.

and another question for cluster address does it means "NLB Cluster" for front end sitebuilder servers ?

Back