1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Installing ssl in plesk control panels

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by supportme, May 20, 2006.

1. supportme

supportme Guest

Hello,
    We have dedicated window server 2003 with plesk 7.5 and we purchased ssl certifcate from godaddy.. and now we want to install this certificate on each domain's control panel. Can anyone tell us how to install this.

Thanks,

2. Gris@

Gris@ Guest

if you'll install one certificate to every domain the error will occur. It will say that domain name does not match with domain name in certificate

3. supportme

supportme Guest

can you tell me the process how to install certificate on each domain?

thanks

4. JackL

JackL Guest

1. You need certificate in PEM format (I think GoDaddy does it do)
    2. PleskCP->Domains-domain-name -certificates
    3. Add certificate
    4. You can either point to file which contains private key, certificate and root certificate
    or you can copy-past it by sections

John S.G.

5. supportme

supportme Guest

I have purchased one certificate and i want to install it on all domains control panel.. is it possible? when i goto godaddy.. it asks me to enter domain name.. so if i enter one domain then it will be restricted to that.. any suggestion?

6. JackL

JackL Guest

More than that it will be restricted to one Ip, you will not be able to install the same certificate to the different IPs

John S.G.