• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Installing ssl in plesk control panels

S

supportme

Hello,
We have dedicated window server 2003 with plesk 7.5 and we purchased ssl certifcate from godaddy.. and now we want to install this certificate on each domain's control panel. Can anyone tell us how to install this.

Thanks,

if you'll install one certificate to every domain the error will occur. It will say that domain name does not match with domain name in certificate

can you tell me the process how to install certificate on each domain?

thanks

1. You need certificate in PEM format (I think GoDaddy does it do)
2. PleskCP->Domains-domain-name -certificates
3. Add certificate
4. You can either point to file which contains private key, certificate and root certificate
or you can copy-past it by sections

John S.G.

I have purchased one certificate and i want to install it on all domains control panel.. is it possible? when i goto godaddy.. it asks me to enter domain name.. so if i enter one domain then it will be restricted to that.. any suggestion?

More than that it will be restricted to one Ip, you will not be able to install the same certificate to the different IPs

John S.G.

Back