1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Internal Error with emails = PLZ HELP :)

Discussion in 'Plesk Automation' started by alphacomp, Feb 10, 2013.

1. alphacomp

alphacomp Basic Pleskian

85%
    Hi, I'm having some problems with my email accounts, Here's my problem, I'm a newb so please don't shoot me. :)

I login as admin I than go to my branded domain and click on email and can add and remove email addresses with ease. but than when I login with another domain and click on mail and try to click on one of the email address I get
    "Server error
    The website encountered an error while retrieving https://MYDOMAIN.COM:8443/smb/email-address/edit/id/16. It may be down for maintenance or configured incorrectly"

Here's my /var/log/sw-cp-server/error.log
    "2013-02-10 19:32:28: (mod_fastcgi.c.2746) FastCGI-stderr: PHP Notice: Undefined index: ShowServerGroups in /opt/plesk-billing/lib/lib-action/baseaction.php on line 1596
    PHP Notice: Undefined index: ShowServerGroups in /opt/plesk-billing/lib/lib-action/baseaction.php on line 1596
    PHP Notice: Undefined index: ShowServerGroups in /opt/plesk-billing/lib/lib-action/baseaction.php on line 1596

2013-02-10 19:36:39: (mod_fastcgi.c.2746) FastCGI-stderr: PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function getUserController() on a non-object in /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/Smb/Form/Final/EmailAddress/AntivirusTab.php on line 210"
    ________________________________________________________________________________________

I can click on "Create Email Address" but when I fill in the information and click "OK" it says "Internal Error"
    Here's my /var/log/sw-cp-server/error.log
    "2013-02-10 19:32:28: (mod_fastcgi.c.2746) FastCGI-stderr: PHP Notice: Undefined index: ShowServerGroups in /opt/plesk-billing/lib/lib-action/baseaction.php on line 1596

2013-02-10 19:36:39: (mod_fastcgi.c.2746) FastCGI-stderr: PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function getUserController() on a non-object in /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/Smb/Form/Final/EmailAddress/AntivirusTab.php on line 210

2013-02-10 19:41:09: (mod_fastcgi.c.2746) FastCGI-stderr: PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function getUserController() on a non-object in /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/Smb/Form/Final/EmailAddress/AntivirusTab.php on line 210

2013-02-10 19:41:10: (mod_fastcgi.c.2746) FastCGI-stderr: PHP Warning: Releasing semaphore 21 in request cleanup; File: Unknown, Line: 0

Exception: PHP Warning: Releasing semaphore 21 in request cleanup; File: Unknown, Line: 0

file: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/Smb/Exception/Syntax.php
    line: 56
    code: 0
    trace: #0 [internal function]: Smb_Exception_Syntax::handleError(2, 'Releasing semap...', 'Unknown', 0, NULL)
    #1 {main}

PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/common_func.php3:2501) in /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/Smb/Exception/Syntax.php on line 63"
    ______________________________________________________________________________________

before I upgraded ppa to latest version I don't think I had this problem I was creating email addresses like a magician pulling rabbits out of a hat, lol. I was messing with "Website Scripting and Security" in "My Websites and Domains" changing the PHP support (run as ????) I was messing with them all so now I got it on FASTCGI and can't remember if that was the default one, DOH!

Anyways any help would be great as pulling my hair out and was thinking of just doing a clean install since I think I pretty much screwed my self.

please don't shoot me! I know this might be a stupid question!

2. alphacomp

alphacomp Basic Pleskian

85%
    When I had problems with it I can remember it saying that I didn't have any vhosts.conf file and I followed a bunch of different forums and stuff but none of them worked. so just thinking about doing a clean install. but if anyone has any suggestions it would be great. Thank you.

3. alphacomp

alphacomp Basic Pleskian

85%
    Wahhh, just not my night! :(
    Trying to add a backup node now for I could easily backup when I do a clean install but getting this....

Error Role package 'ppa_backupany any ' does not exist in Packages Repository.

Soo, tired I think I'll get some rest... any help would be super! I want to reinstall but I want to try to crack this problems first. :(

4. alphacomp

alphacomp Basic Pleskian

85%
    When I updated to "PPA 11.1 MU#05" my management node upgraded but than on my apache,mail, dns node I can remember it just stopping and not doing anything. I ran the update again and it was able to complete. Going to try it again for giggles! lol... I'm leaning towards my upgrade being corrupt.....please any help would be great.

5. Andrey Dobrenko

Andrey Dobrenko Regular Pleskian

Hi alphacomp,

Thank you for reporting. Could you please contact with me, my email is adobrenko (at) parallels.com and give me SSH access for investigation. Another question, from what version did you perform upgrade? Is this PPA Beta or 11.0 which was release on the Oct 23?

--
    Andrey Dobrenko
    Development Manager
    Parallels Plesk Automation
    Web Site: http://www.parallels.com/products/plesk-automation/