• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

internal php upgrade

JLChafardet

Regular Pleskian
Another feature i would like to see (and i know is not a hard one to implement) is internal plesk php upgrade to latest php (5.2.6).

it is really bothersome in some cases, where some network scanners (yes yes yes i know, loads of them tend to report false positives) detect plesk internal php version and show a vulnerability, this can be indeed avoided by turning off the exposure of php, but if it is possible to upgrade php why not do it?

or release a guide for us, the clients, to be able to manually compile php plesk friendly for internal plesk.

very nice :) thanks for the info. then i wait for 8.4.1 with open arms.... loads of bugs should be fixed for it from 8.4.0

lol, thanks for the tip, we have our own source compilation of php, thats a good option, i have used art rpms in the past, they rule. i still use their mysql rpms. but we were talking about internal plesk php not server wide public php ;)

Back