• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

internal sitebuilder error

O

omar_armas

Hi, I installed sitebuilder 3.0.2 in a debian box and I'm getting the next error when I create I new site and apply changes when modifying the default structure:

Warning: DOMDocument::loadXML() [function.DOMDocument-loadXML]: AttValue: " or ' expected in Entity, line: 1 in /opt/sitebuilder/include/SB/Actions/Wizard/Pages.php on line 87

Warning: DOMDocument::loadXML() [function.DOMDocument-loadXML]: attributes construct error in Entity, line: 1 in /opt/sitebuilder/include/SB/Actions/Wizard/Pages.php on line 87

Warning: DOMDocument::loadXML() [function.DOMDocument-loadXML]: Couldn't find end of Start Tag PAGE line 1 in Entity, line: 1 in /opt/sitebuilder/include/SB/Actions/Wizard/Pages.php on line 87

Any idea about how to solve it?

Omar

Originally posted by Dmitry Frantsev
What does check.php script say? Try to run http://sitebuilder.domain.tld/check.php script. It should check if all necesssary requirements are observed on this server and output the results.

Thanks, I had a warning:

WARNING : setting magic_quotes_gpc must be off

corrected it and now it's working fine.

Greetings,

Omar

Back