1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Internal SiteBuilder Error

Discussion in 'Sitebuilder 4.0 for Linux' started by jveigli, Dec 10, 2008.

1. jveigli

jveigli Guest

Hi,

I received this error message today all of a sudden. I was editing my site and when I went to 'save' the latest changes I received this message.

I have tried logging out and back in - it seems I cannot Edit or Preview my site, as I get this message.

Internal SiteBuilder error.
    File: /usr/local/sitebuilder/include/SB/Site/ModuleInstancesList.php; Line: 76
    Message: Module with instance id='lqs5vkfd79y' does not exists.; Code: 0

Please help ASAP!

2. Dmitry Frantsev

Dmitry Frantsev Golden Pleskian

57%
  3. jveigli

jveigli Guest

Thanks for the link, but I have no idea how to follow those instructions on that page.

I'm only using SiteBuilder via the web (I have no program), it was part of my domain hosting package with HostGator.

I don't know how to log in to mysql database - is this done via Sitebuilder somehow or via the Cpanel with my hosting provider (Hostgator)???

I had done a complete overhaul of my original website using Sitebuilder, now I can't access any of this. Hopefully you can help me recover hours and hours of work.

Is there some way you can help?

4. Dmitry Frantsev

Dmitry Frantsev Golden Pleskian

57%
    In this case you will need to contact with HostGator support so they perform this task for you. Just let them know about the issue and solution which I provided.
    For resolution, server access required and some manual manipulations as described in the article. As you do not have root access for this server HostGator assistance required as they should provide this service for you.

5. jveigli

jveigli Guest

Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.