1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Internal Sitebuilder error.

Discussion in 'SiteBuilder' started by om4knowledge, Aug 18, 2009.

1. om4knowledge

om4knowledge Guest

I get the following when I go to sitebuilder.mydomain.com.

File: /usr/local/sitebuilder/include/SB/Environment.php; Line: 93

what does it mean?

2. Andrey Kucherov

Andrey Kucherov Guest

3. robert shell

robert shell Guest

I am as well

Hi- I'm having the exact same problem. I can't even bring up the main SiteBuilder page. Here's my phpinfo:

Build Date Sep 8 2009 03:56:03
    Configure Command './configure' '--enable-bcmath' '--enable-calendar' '--enable-discard-path' '--enable-ftp' '--enable-gd-native-ttf' '--enable-libxml' '--enable-magic-quotes' '--enable-mbstring' '--enable-pdo=shared' '--enable-sockets' '--prefix=/usr/local' '--with-apxs2=/usr/local/apache/bin/apxs' '--with-curl=/opt/curlssl/' '--with-freetype-dir=/usr' '--with-gd' '--with-gettext' '--with-imap=/opt/php_with_imap_client/' '--with-imap-ssl=/usr' '--with-jpeg-dir=/usr' '--with-kerberos' '--with-libexpat-dir=/usr' '--with-libxml-dir=/opt/xml2/' '--with-mcrypt=/opt/libmcrypt/' '--with-mysql=/usr' '--with-mysql-sock=/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' '--with-openssl=/usr' '--with-openssl-dir=/usr' '--with-pdo-sqlite=shared' '--with-png-dir=/usr' '--with-sqlite=shared' '--with-ttf' '--with-xmlrpc' '--with-xpm-dir=/usr' '--with-xsl=/opt/xslt/' '--with-zlib' '--with-zlib-dir=/usr'
    Server API Apache 2.0 Handler
    Virtual Directory Support disabled
    Configuration File (php.ini) Path /usr/local/lib
    Loaded Configuration File /usr/local/lib/php.ini
    Scan this dir for additional .ini files (none)
    additional .ini files parsed (none)
    PHP API 20041225
    PHP Extension 20060613
    Zend Extension 220060519
    Debug Build no
    Thread Safety disabled
    Zend Memory Manager enabled
    IPv6 Support enabled
    Registered PHP Streams https, ftps, compress.zlib, php, file, data, http, ftp
    Registered Stream Socket Transports tcp, udp, unix, udg, ssl, sslv3, sslv2, tls
    Registered Stream Filters zlib.*, convert.iconv.*, string.rot13, string.toupper, string.tolower, string.strip_tags, convert.*,

4. Nate Custer

Nate Custer Guest

Known issue?

I am having the exact same issue:

Build Date Aug 9 2009 22:06:41
    Configure Command './configure' '--enable-bcmath' '--enable-calendar' '--enable-exif' '--enable-fastcgi' '--enable-ftp' '--enable-gd-native-ttf' '--enable-libxml' '--enable-magic-quotes' '--enable-maintainer-zts' '--enable-mbstring' '--enable-pdo=shared' '--enable-soap' '--enable-sockets' '--enable-sqlite-utf8' '--enable-wddx' '--enable-zip' '--prefix=/usr' '--with-curl=/opt/curlssl/' '--with-freetype-dir=/usr' '--with-gd' '--with-gettext' '--with-imap=/opt/php_with_imap_client/' '--with-imap-ssl=/opt/openssl' '--with-jpeg-dir=/usr' '--with-kerberos' '--with-libexpat-dir=/usr' '--with-libxml-dir=/opt/xml2' '--with-libxml-dir=/opt/xml2/' '--with-mcrypt=/opt/libmcrypt/' '--with-mhash=/opt/mhash/' '--with-mime-magic' '--with-mysql=/usr' '--with-mysql-sock=/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' '--with-mysqli=/usr/bin/mysql_config' '--with-openssl=/opt/openssl' '--with-openssl-dir=/opt/openssl' '--with-pdo-mysql=shared' '--with-pdo-sqlite=shared' '--with-png-dir=/usr' '--with-pspell' '--with-sqlite=shared' '--with-tidy=/opt/tidy/' '--with-ttf' '--with-xmlrpc' '--with-xpm-dir=/usr' '--with-xsl=/opt/xslt/' '--with-zlib' '--with-zlib-dir=/usr'
    Server API CGI/FastCGI
    Virtual Directory Support enabled
    Configuration File (php.ini) Path /usr/lib
    Loaded Configuration File /usr/local/sitebuilder/etc/php.ini
    Scan this dir for additional .ini files (none)
    additional .ini files parsed (none)
    PHP API 20041225
    PHP Extension 20060613
    Zend Extension 220060519
    Debug Build no
    Thread Safety enabled
    Zend Memory Manager enabled
    IPv6 Support enabled
    Registered PHP Streams zip, php, file, data, http, ftp, compress.zlib, https, ftps
    Registered Stream Socket Transports tcp, udp, unix, udg, ssl, sslv3, sslv2, tls
    Registered Stream Filters string.rot13, string.toupper, string.tolower, string.strip_tags, convert.*, consumed, convert.iconv.*, zlib.*

Is there something specific we can do to address this?