• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

InternalDtdValidationFailed

T

tomoiaga

Ok, I know this can be fixed by the programmers. I need the migration to work, I do not want to backup and restore on the new server.
Migration from plesk 8.6 to 9.3 on Windows

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<execution-result status="error"><message code="InternalDtdValidationFailed" severity="error"><context>plesk::validateSchema</context><file>.\xml_parse.cpp</file><line>412</line><text>Failed validation of the document with its internal DTD. The errors are: Element 'mailuser-permission', attribute 'name': [facet 'enumeration'] The value 'dashboard' is not an element of the set {'multiple-sessions', 'cp-access', 'manage-spamfilter', 'manage-virusfilter'}.
Element 'mailuser-permission', attribute 'name': 'dashboard' is not a valid value of the local atomic type.
Element 'mailuser-permission', attribute 'name': [facet 'enumeration'] The value 'make_dumps' is not an element of the set {'multiple-sessions', 'cp-access', 'manage-spamfilter', 'manage-virusfilter'}.
Element 'mailuser-permission', attribute 'name': 'make_dumps' is not a valid value of the local atomic type.
Element 'mailuser-permission', attribute 'name': [facet 'enumeration'] The value 'manage_additional_permissions' is not an element of the set {'multiple-sessions', 'cp-access', 'manage-spamfilter', 'manage-virusfilter'}.
Element 'mailuser-permission', attribute 'name': 'manage_additional_permissions' is not a valid value of the local atomic type.
Element 'mailuser-permission', attribute 'name': [facet 'enumeration'] The value 'manage_anonftp' is not an element of the set {'multiple-sessions', 'cp-access', 'manage-spamfilter', 'manage-virusfilter'}.
Element 'mailuser-permission', attribute 'name': 'manage_anonftp' is not a valid value of the local atomic type.
Element 'mailuser-permission', attribute 'name': [facet 'enumeration'] The value 'manage_crontab' is not an element of the set {'multiple-sessions', 'cp-access', 'manage-spamfilter', 'manage-virusfilter'}.
Element 'mailuser-permission', attribute 'name': 'manage_crontab' is not a valid value of the local atomic type.
Element 'mailuser-permission', attribute 'name': [facet 'enumeration'] The value 'manage_dashboard' is not an element of the set {'multiple-sessions', 'cp-access', 'manage-spamfilter', 'manage-virusfilter'}.
Element 'mailuser-permission', attribute 'name': 'manage_dashboard' is not a valid value of the local atomic type.
Element 'mailuser-permission', attribute 'name': [facet 'enumeration'] The value 'manage_dns' is not an element of the set {'multiple-sessions', 'cp-access', 'manage-spamfilter', 'manage-virusfilter'}.
Element 'mailuser-permission', attribute 'name': 'manage_dns' is not a valid value of the local atomic type.
Element 'mailuser-permission', attribute 'name': [facet 'enumeration'] The value 'manage_domain_aliases' is not an element of the set {'multiple-sessions', 'cp-access', 'manage-spamfilter', 'manage-virusfilter'}.
Element 'mailuser-permission', attribute 'name': 'manage_domain_aliases' is not a valid value of the local atomic type.
Element 'mailuser-permission', attribute 'name': [facet 'enumeration'] The value 'manage_iis_app_pool' is not an element of the set {'multiple-sessions', 'cp-access', 'manage-spamfilter', 'manage-virusfilter'}.
Element 'mailuser-permission', attribute 'name': 'manage_iis_app_pool' is not a valid value of the local atomic type.
Element 'mailuser-permission', attribute 'name': [facet 'enumeration'] The value 'manage_log' is not an element of the set {'multiple-sessions', 'cp-access', 'manage-spamfilter', 'manage-virusfilter'}.
Element 'mailuser-permission', attribute 'name': 'manage_log' is not a valid value of the local atomic type.
Element 'mailuser-permission', attribute 'name': [facet 'enumeration'] The value 'manage_maillists' is not an element of the set {'multiple-sessions', 'cp-access', 'manage-spamfilter', 'manage-virusfilter'}.
Element 'mailuser-permission', attribute 'name': 'manage_maillists' is not a valid value of the local atomic type.
Element 'mailuser-permission', attribute 'name': [facet 'enumeration'] The value 'manage_performance' is not an element of the set {'multiple-sessions', 'cp-access', 'manage-spamfilter', 'manage-virusfilter'}.
Element 'mailuser-permission', attribute 'name': 'manage_performance' is not a valid value of the local atomic type.
Element 'mailuser-permission', attribute 'name': [facet 'enumeration'] The value 'manage_phosting' is not an element of the set {'multiple-sessions', 'cp-access', 'manage-spamfilter', 'manage-virusfilter'}.
Element 'mailuser-permission', attribute 'name': 'manage_phosting' is not a valid value of the local atomic type.
Element 'mailuser-permission', attribute 'name': [facet 'enumeration'] The value 'manage_quota' is not an element of the set {'multiple-sessions', 'cp-access', 'manage-spamfilter', 'manage-virusfilter'}.
Element 'mailuser-permission', attribute 'name': 'manage_quota' is not a valid value of the local atomic type.
Element 'mailuser-permission', attribute 'name': [facet 'enumeration'] The value 'manage_sh_access' is not an element of the set {'multiple-sessions', 'cp-access', 'manage-spamfilter', 'manage-virusfilter'}.
Element 'mailuser-permission', attribute 'name': 'manage_sh_access' is not a valid value of the local atomic type.
Element 'mailuser-permission', attribute 'name': [facet 'enumeration'] The value 'manage_subdomains' is not an element of the set {'multiple-sessions', 'cp-access', 'manage-spamfilter', 'manage-virusfilter'}.
Element 'mailuser-permission', attribute 'name': 'manage_subdomains' is not a valid value of the local atomic type.
Element 'mailuser-permission', attribute 'name': [facet 'enumeration'] The value 'manage_subftp' is not an element of the set {'multiple-sessions', 'cp-access', 'manage-spamfilter', 'manage-virusfilter'}.
Element 'mailuser-permission', attribute 'name': 'manage_subftp' is not a valid value of the local atomic type.
Element 'mailuser-permission', attribute 'name': [facet 'enumeration'] The value 'manage_webapps' is not an element of the set {'multiple-sessions', 'cp-access', 'manage-spamfilter', 'manage-virusfilter'}.
Element 'mailuser-permission', attribute 'name': 'manage_webapps' is not a valid value of the local atomic type.
Element 'mailuser-permission', attribute 'name': [facet 'enumeration'] The value 'manage_webstat' is not an element of the set {'multiple-sessions', 'cp-access', 'manage-spamfilter', 'manage-virusfilter'}.
Element 'mailuser-permission', attribute 'name': 'manage_webstat' is not a valid value of the local atomic type.
Element 'mailuser-permission', attribute 'name': [facet 'enumeration'] The value 'site_builder' is not an element of the set {'multiple-sessions', 'cp-access', 'manage-spamfilter', 'manage-virusfilter'}.
Element 'mailuser-permission', attribute 'name': 'site_builder' is not a valid value of the local atomic type.
Element 'mailuser-permission', attribute 'name': [facet 'enumeration'] The value 'stdgui' is not an element of the set {'multiple-sessions', 'cp-access', 'manage-spamfilter', 'manage-virusfilter'}.
Element 'mailuser-permission', attribute 'name': 'stdgui' is not a valid value of the local atomic type.
.</text></message></execution-result>

Dump xml file should be corrected there for fixing this problem. Contact support team if you can't do it by yourself.

Hy IgorG,

Since I see you are the only guy from Parallels here, I want you to know I do not have anything personal with you so don't take anything I will say on this forum as if it were addressed to you.

1. Parallels support sucks big time, I mean really sucks, they should pay me for fixing my problem, I should not pay them at all, anywayz.... I do not want to risk them running scripts that are mean for Plesk for unix on a Plesk for Windows again or delete customers from the database.
I already contacted support, I have an ETA of 12 hours but from experience I will get a question and after I answer it I will get the respinse again in 12 hours if I am lucky.

2. Yes, the xml should be corrected BUT I cannot correct the xml while transferring the accounts I have to do it manually, the transfer a.s.o. This is absurd, I will lose hours of work just to fix something it should work.
Problems like this should not happen. Plesk database corruption is very bad, not to mention other things but I will stick around here because I am tired of this nonsense.
3. the database should be corrected in the first place, not the xml, it's not that hard but hey I have free support tickets, I am curious what will happen now.

I can say only that you will receive your money back for created ticket if there is really confirmed bug in our product.

That's not going to happen, usually the support will tell me they do not support my request if a server is joined to an Active Directory and won't even help me at all, even if this is not related to Active Directory at all.

I have asked support guys right now and they have informed me that there are no any restrictions regarding AD for Plesk support.

Hopefully no, but on the requirements page it is stated that AD is not supported. Anyway we will see, all they have to do is to fix the database (delete records that do not belong to mail users and it will work, at leas that what I have seen). I am a Parallels partner, I do not really pay for support tickets, I have a few included but until now I had 2 tickets wasted without a resolution.

Could you please provide me ticket IDs? I will check it and escalate it if it is required.

The other tickets were related to other matters like, both are closed now so no need to escalate:
This one was important: Id: 832751
I have fixed it by adding new NICs to both servers so I could have multiple HWIDs. The problem here was that there is no support section for Virtuozzo related to that matter (licensing a.s.o.).
The other one was fixed also, it was a database/permissions corruption but I fixed it myself.

Thanks you for your help IgorG.

Back