1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Invalid response code received from server

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by pixel, Jan 3, 2008.

1. pixel

pixel Guest

hello

some users if tried to send an email to one domain (testdomain.com) through webmail
    they got this error

There was an error sending your message: unable to add recipient [test@testdomain.com]: Invalid response code received from server

please help

2. Amin Taheri

Amin Taheri Golden Pleskian Plesk Certified Professional

This is not an announcement, if your looking for help please post in the correct spot.

3. MTyagi

MTyagi Guest

please help me i'm getting below msg when try to send mail through Webmail (Horde).

There was an error sending your message: unable to add recipient [abc@xyz.com]: Invalid response code received from server

4. sads

sads Guest

unable to add recipient [info@hotmail.com]: Invalid response code received from server
    I used Plesk 9.0.1
    Horde imp-h3-4.1.6 how can I fix this error?

Logs in TMP Folder

an 09 11:03:04 HORDE [error] [imp] unable to add recipient [info@hotmail.com]: Invalid response code received from server [on line 1059 of "C:\inetpub\vhosts\webmail\horde\imp\compose.php"]

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2012