• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

is there a roadmap for dnssec in plesk ?

danliker

Silver Pleskian
Plesk Certified Professional
is there a roadmap for dnssec in plesk ?

or how can this be done manualy ?

Could you please describe a main goal of using dnssec on Plesk? What is main reason?
How much great your company and how much Plesk servers you have?

nic.ch, the domain name registry in switzerland, allows now dnssec.
if plesk can help us create the needed settings it will be a helpfulll feature ...

With a lot of government and corporate sites using dnssec it needs to be addressed.

Most OS have dnssec so it should not be hard to implement.

I would also like a workaround. DNSSEC is becoming almost standard.

A lot of distributions its already in built but disabled. Like Fedora, Redhat and Centos its a simple file patch to enable it again, its already part of the inbuilt DNS.

We have already submitted feature request about dnssec. I have no any ETA when it will be implemented.

Several European TLD's now support DNSSEC (including .eu, .cz, ch, .se, .be, .nl). For the large TLD's (.com, .net) this would take another one or two years, but it would be a big boost for hosting providers if Plesk 10 will implement this. Bind 9.7 can automate the key renewal process.

Is there in the meanwhile any news on when Parallels would implement this?

Any updates with DNSSEC and Plesk?

Hi,

Any word on DNSSEC support in Plesk 9? I am needing to know if there is an update.

-jim wiegand

Back