• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Italian patch for 7.5.5

jonium

Basic Pleskian
I upgraded from 7.5.4 to 7.5.5.
Is there any italian patch for the language to apply ?
New version is working fine for me

While installing it I get this error:

Errore 1316. Errore di rete durante il tentativo di lettura dal file: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\plesk_7.5_languagepack_050428.20_it.msi

It seems to refer to another file...

This error can occur while the upgrade is trying to uninstall the previous product. Currently, the only solution to this problem is for the installation user to manually uninstall the old product from the machine and then run the upgrade installation. To uninstall the old product, use the Add/Remove Programs applet. If that does not uninstall properly, use the Windows Installer CleanUp utility to remove the old product. Listed below are the steps to accomplish both:

1.Uninstall the product from the machine:

Launch Add/Remove Programs applet from Control Panel on your machine.

Look for the old version of the product and uninstall it.

2. Uninstall the product via Microsoft's Windows Installer Cleanup utility:

Download the Windows Installer CleanUp Utility from Microsoft.

Install the utility on your machine and launch it.

Select your old installation from the list of products displayed by the Windows Installer Cleanup utility and click Remove.

If the error is displayed during maintenance mode, run the installation from the original setup.exe or MSI package as opposed to the Add/Remove Programs applet. This original installation may be on a network location or the CDROM itself. Run the installation by double-clicking on setup.exe or the MSI package itself to eliminate the error.

John S.G

Back