Important It's time to find out who is who in the community!

Choose the area of your professional activity that suits you best.

• Total voters

IgorG

Plesk addicted!
Plesk Certified Professional
Dear members of our community!

I have long wanted to identify those areas whose representatives are most widely represented on our forum. Experts of which areas of the hosting industry write and looking for information on our forum? Let's sort it out with help of this simple survey below.

If you did not find a suitable option, write in the comments.

NOTE: I understand that it may be difficult to make a choice if you are working in different areas. Therefore you can vote twice - for two different options (Shared + VPS Hosting or Agency + IT Admin)

Thank you for participating!

Our hosting company targets all of the choices except vps and we have clients in all those markets.
From shared hosting accounts over reseller accounts to high end full managed dedicated servers. We even provide managed services for other hosting companies that use plesk. So 2 choices isn't enough.

regards
Jan

Two years ago I went from running everything "old school" using nothing but command-line access. I was a hard-sell by my server provider but I finally migrated all my shared hosting clients to a new server running Virtuozzo with Plesk — now I'm really glad I did, despite a few minor glitches here and there.

Both shared and dedicated hosting. We have been using Plesk for years and only recently we had to use support.
We offer both Plesk and DirectAdmin, but personally I prefer Plesk. I also use Plesk on my own personal servers.

Back