• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

just upgraded....

O

oblongata

just upgraded.... Please help

from 8.0 to 8.1 on fedora core 2 linux

when I login to plesk it asks for admin information, no matter what I put in there I get Error: There are incorrect parameter values.

:-(

I cant log in, though I can login under other accounts besides admin... Is there a way to get bypass this??

Bump-
Please help if you can- I am locked out of my server because of this issue. :confused:

cat /etc/psa/.psa.shadow

and this will output the admin password for plesk. Hope this helps.

Thanks, allthough its not the password im after. Upon logging in I receive a screen asking for admin information. Its like the setup screen the first time you run it or something, and when I fill it out I get http 500 error. Each time I log in I get the message and cant get to the main CP.

Thanks for your help.

No problem, I just gave you that command to run to confirm your admin password being correct.

Is your server on a VPS or dedi?

I've had some issues on a couple Plesk VPS's, where if the Plesk License was expired, it would just attempt a login and simply say "bad login" when the whole time it was a license issue.

Good luck!

its a VDS. On linux.
The login seems ok, I am logged in fine, however just after logging in I get the enter admin info, and it has street address, fax, email etc...

when I fill it out and hit ok I get 500 http error.

Thanks for your help, I really need to get back into the server...

What virtualization software is being used on the HW NODE? ie, XEN, VZ, etc.

I've personally never seen what you've explained, that's very weird.

Did how was the upgrade performed?

using the upgrade / updater button within plesk under server options.

Not sure about virtualization software, any way I can find that out for you?

Also is there a way to roll back to what was previously there? I guess prolly not...

Or perhaps a warm install over the top ???

Linux editedXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.net 2.4.20-021stab028.3.777-enterprise #1 SMP Wed Feb 2 21:08:59 MSK 2005 i686 i686 i386 GNU/Linux

You are running Virtouzzo... The 2.4 kernel..

Your issue is really weird though. Your host might need to do some work on the Service VPS and does your host offer any help? Have you posted a support ticket, etc??

You might need to look into a professional server audit.

Heres a screenshot of what I get after I input the fields and hit ok in Firefox. In I.E. I was getting http 500 errors.

error.jpg

I don't see the screenshot. Does your host not provide simple management especially for Plesk?

I have a ticket in, and have had for 5-6 days. I think they are stumped, or not working on it... I have called on multiple occasions... :mad:
Bummer...

I run 20 or so sites and am wondering what I am going to do if I am unable to login in...

If you have root access to the machine, use the migration manager and get those domains right off onto a new server! :)

5-6 days is just too long.

ok so if I get a new server, How do you use the migration manager? The problem I forsee is mysql is 3.ish on this server and the new server will be 5.ish along with php version will change, does the migration manager really work with all of them changes? All of my sites / databases will still be functioning or?

Back