• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Languages on the web What if?

F

fnadal

An improvement that is rather important is the possibility that a site may have several languages.

The best way to do that would be at a given time would double the entire web content in the native language and then the customer was changing things to fit the extra language.

Thank you for your suggestion. I passed this information to developers and they will consider it as feature request for future Sitebuilder versions.

This is not simple task and can not be added so fast. As I can see it is planned for the future Sitebuilder version. Unfortunately, no exact version specified yet.

Unfortunately, no exact version specified yet.

de momento solo estar disponibles los idiomas que se usan en el wizard actualmente disponibles.

That´s right, In my opinion I think that we need it, because it´s a very demanded option. I think that, as the first step, we could do the following:

1. Adding 1 or 2 or 3 languages, if we create one language in every folder automatically, this function would duplicate all origynal web site (including texts, pictures, modules and applications) in these folders

2. Editing each language one by one. Below tags, description and page name options. we should add a selector of the languaje we are editing

The target of this is having the function of creating languages (Folders), addind the flag of each language.

¿What you say?

Your suggestion and further details were escalated to Sitebuilder developers for considering the implementation.
The feature will be added to one of future versions of Plesk Sitebuilder, please look through release notes for features list included into each version and patch.

Any development on this issue. Looking forward for multi-language web solution!!!

Back