1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Let BM sent the invoices to us instead of customers

Discussion in 'Customer&Business Manager (formerly Plesk Billing)' started by JurgenV, Jun 11, 2012.

1. JurgenV

JurgenV New Pleskian

40%
    Hi,

We are an IT company that provides IT services. Hosting via Plesk panel is only part of it. As we use MS dynamics NAV as an ERP, we create all invoices there. I want to use CBM to handle the creation of accounts and subscriptions and renewals and so on. The invoicing it self should be done in MS NAV.

So what I want to do is this

new customers and their subscriptons will be a manual task for our sales dept. Let CBM send welcome messages with ftp logins and so on. These messages can be sent to the customers. Invoices however need to be sent to our admin dept as they will copy paste them in NAV and send the invoice from NAV

QUESTION

How can I let CBM send email messages to customers EXCEPT the invoices? These invoices have t(o be sent to admin@ourcompany.com

PS do any of your guys work this way or have a better way to accomplish this mixed accounting environment?

2. DmitryK.

DmitryK. Regular Pleskian

30%
    Hello,

1) To let CBM send email messages to customers except the invoices: All Settings -> Invoicing -> Uncheck "Send invoice e-mail notification" -> Save

Also you can do this steps:

1) Check out the admin E-mail address
    2) If you need to remove all Order Information data in new order e-mail: Edit "New Order Emails" Template -> Remove content from html and text templates related to Order Information -> Save
    3) Prohibit editing e-mail actions associated with customer account: All Settings -> Editable Profle Fields -> Uncheck "Edit e-mail actions" checkbox -> Save
    4) Plans -> Add Service Plan -> Hosting Plan -> Ok -> Notifications tab -> Uncheck "New subscriptions notifications" checkbox -> Check "New Invoice notifications group", select root Adminstration group -> Save
    5) Go to online store -> Buy hosting plan from step#4 -> Pay by Invoice -> Check out customer's and admin's mailboxes
    6) To let CBM send email messages to customers except the invoices: Go to CBM -> Home -> Click on the Review link related to new customer -> Edit Contact Info -> Check "Message format" checkbox -> Uncheck "Invoice" checkbox related to "Recieve e-mail notifications" option -> Save

Best regards,
    Dmitry

Last edited: Jun 14, 2012