• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

License error!

R

rsvsolutions

I now have a license error after upgrading form 8.6 to 9.0, how do i get this fixed?
i can only host one site now!

HELP!

Mine updated automatically - initially failed, then I started the Plesk Panel service manually and it updated.

unreal...i have to pay for a new license now...and why the hell wasnt that included in the upgrade docs? Now I cant seem to go back to 8.6 which i was licensed for so i am stuck with this pathetic message when i try to use the Contorl panel...christ i am beginning to hate this software more each day...

The support services told me the upgrade is free for lease licenses, i tried to upgrade but the license is not valid now and i cant receive emails :-/ now i cant receive the new key I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

email plesk to replace your current license key. That is the message I received from plesk control panel when i tried to upgrade mine.

in order to use Parallels Plesk 9, you should have Plesk 9 license as well. If you have plesk license for Plesk 8 version, you need to upgrade key to version 9. Also please note in order to upgrade Plesk license you should have SUS on the license, please see for motre infromation at:
http://kb.odin.com/en/111
SUS should be on purchased license only. As for lease licenses, SUs is included in lease license by default.

Back