• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

lient Id is undefined error msg (I think I found a new BUG in Plesk 7.5.6)

igoldman

Regular Pleskian
Hello to all members,
as you already know , I feel 100% like the Q&A worker of SW SOFT.

I think I found a new BUG in Plesk CP for windows version 7.5.6

when a client account login to Plesk CP and after several things that he makes then suddenly he get the following error msg :

Client Id is undefined. 0: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\auto_prepend\auth.php3:283 psaerror(string "Client Id is undefined.")

Hey developers of Plesk CP , Please pay attension to this thread.

It seems that some row was missed from Plesk's database.

I have one client who is experiencing this problem, but other clients who were also added after our upgrade to 7.5.6 aren't having the problem.

I've browsed through the psa database looking for any obvious differences between the clients who are/aren't having the problem but I can't see anything of note.

Hello,

I got an answer from SW SOFT .
They wrote me the following :

We have documented this bug: # 76805, however it is designated as a floating bug since we can't repeat or recreate it every time :( - We are working on this bug

Just for future reference, I've just found that our Plesk gives this error when the disk is full. Cleaning the disk (in this case it was 21gigs of log files on a 30gig drive) fixed the problems immediately.

--
edwin

Back