• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Limiting Traffic

L

LaurensK

Hello people,

Im running Plesk 9.0.1. and I was wondering: How can I limit traffic usage for a domain? I know, you can use the ''Resource Usage'' page and limit it there, but what it says is ''Disk space and traffic''. Doesn't this limit the space AND traffic? I mean, I only want to limit the TRAFFIC of a domain, not both the SPACE and TRAFFIC. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Laurens

Hello Laurens,

When you go Home > Domains > domain.name > in Parallels Plesk Panel, and click on Resource Usage in Statistics area. You should see separate options for Disk space and Traffic limits.

Regards,
Denis.

Hello,

At this page Resource Usage > Disk space and traffic you can limit just traffic, and leave the disk space as unlimited - just select the checkbox near the "Disk space" resource as 'unlimited'.

Thank you

Hi,

"Disk space and traffic" is just a section name.

You can set necessary limit for traffic and it won't affect disk space limit at all.

Okay, so this is what im seeing:

43638547.jpg

If im correct, regarding to your answers..
The ''"Disk space and traffic" (the box where I can enter a MB value) is only for the Traffic?

Thanks, Laurens

Back