1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Limiting Traffic

Discussion in 'Plesk 9.x for Windows Suggestions and Feedback' started by LaurensK, Aug 26, 2009.

1. LaurensK

LaurensK Guest

Hello people,

Im running Plesk 9.0.1. and I was wondering: How can I limit traffic usage for a domain? I know, you can use the ''Resource Usage'' page and limit it there, but what it says is ''Disk space and traffic''. Doesn't this limit the space AND traffic? I mean, I only want to limit the TRAFFIC of a domain, not both the SPACE and TRAFFIC. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Laurens

2. Denis Sirochenko

Denis Sirochenko Guest

Hello Laurens,

When you go Home > Domains > domain.name > in Parallels Plesk Panel, and click on Resource Usage in Statistics area. You should see separate options for Disk space and Traffic limits.

Regards,
    Denis.

3. TatianaS

TatianaS Guest

Hello,

At this page Resource Usage > Disk space and traffic you can limit just traffic, and leave the disk space as unlimited - just select the checkbox near the "Disk space" resource as 'unlimited'.

Thank you

4. Benderr

Benderr Guest

Hi,

"Disk space and traffic" is just a section name.

You can set necessary limit for traffic and it won't affect disk space limit at all.

5. LaurensK

LaurensK Guest

Okay, so this is what im seeing:

[​IMG]

If im correct, regarding to your answers..
    The ''"Disk space and traffic" (the box where I can enter a MB value) is only for the Traffic?

Thanks, Laurens

6. slayer1ss

slayer1ss Basic Pleskian

57%
    i got the same issue, how can we fix this?