• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Line spacing

eastcoast

Basic Pleskian
The single most common problem that I get from clients is the inability to change line spacing. When the client adds text (not copy/paste) the spacing stays the same regardless of the font size selected. If you select xxsmall and do a hard return you are still forced down to what looks like 1 1/2 or double line space. I can mess around with the font size and backspace to adjust line spacing (and then resize the font) more like what the client wants but it's a lot of effort and not something that I want to force clients to do. Is there a default line spacing and how is that controlled ? I've looked at the CSS files and template file but I don't see anything other than "line height: normal" in the template. Thanks.

Try to update your version to latest one and check this situation there. Actually, I did no quite understand what the issue is, but could you please provide me step-by-step actions which I need to do for reproducing this situation?

Back