• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Linking files

H

hala

Hello
I uploaded some files to my public html folder
how can i make a text link in sitebuilder for these files? Do you I have to write the URL in the URL field ? or there is a way to browse the files in my html folder ??

Yes, you can actually make a hyper link to these files and it should work without any issues.
In latest 4.5 version there is also was added new module - External page. With help of this module it is possible to link existing page on a root page level.

Yes, you can actually make a hyper link to these files and it should work without any issues.
In latest 4.5 version there is also was added new module - External page. With help of this module it is possible to link existing page on a root page level.

thanks Dmitry
One more question about the links...
When make a link to a text, the font becomes very small, and I am unable to change the formatting for the linked text ..
Is there any way to change the formatting for the linked text ??

Hello,

We currently have some problems with link tool in our Sitebuilder. When a user tries to create a link, the link is created something like: javascript(void)/*125765232365*/

When someone click on the link, it does nothing.
How to create a normal a href link in this version of Sitebuilder?

Hello,

We currently have some problems with link tool in our Sitebuilder. When a user tries to create a link, the link is created something like: javascript(void)/*125765232365*/

When someone click on the link, it does nothing.
How to create a normal a href link in this version of Sitebuilder?

melkorbg
just link the file twice and it should work ..
when you link it first time it will link to javascript(void)/*125765232365*/
just do the link again and second time it should work fine .. (EDIT LINK)

I have checked this case on 4.5 installation and it looks good. I am able to change link text font, size without any issues.

thanks Dmitry
One more question about the links...
When make a link to a text, the font becomes very small, and I am unable to change the formatting for the linked text ..
Is there any way to change the formatting for the linked text ??

Back