• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

linking question

S

Scott McLaughlin

I noticed a possible issue, when removing links from a page. I had a table 3x16 with employee images, and their names that linked to a separate bio page for each. When the table was published, everything was perfect. Once we had employee changes, and removed an old employee from the table, it renamed all the linked pages. For example: Employee-H was originally page12.htm, Employee-I was originally page13.htm, Employee-J was originally page14.htm. When I removed Employee-H from the table, and deleted their page from site map, it renamed Employee-I to page12.htm, and renamed Employee-J to page13.htm. The table links were not updated, when the pages were renamed by Sitebuilder, and the effect was that all links after the deleted employee, were incorrect.

Is there a better way to remove deleted pages, so that the internal weblinks are not affected.

Thank You.

Back