• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Localhost Mail Getting Spam Tagged

T

teknovision

Hi there,

I would like to stop any filtering/checking on mail from within/between server/localhost email accounts, on a number of occasions it is getting tagged as spam.

Does anyone know how to stop tagging within/between server/localhost email accounts?

Any help would be muchly apppreciated!!

Many thanks,

.//p

In ART Spamassassin where is whitelist and how can be managed? :) Same problem here.

TX, I wil try ... maybe PHP programs sending out and is not set -f and this can be problem??

Thanks phoenixisp!

It does seem like a bit of a manual task to add domaines manually, thought there may have been a blanket for all domains on server i.e. originating IP or something.

Do you have any suggestions as to where I can find a list of all domains on the server i.e. an 'easy' source to select, copy and paste within all logs/files?

Many thanks,

Phil

I'm not sure which OS you use, but a list should be in /var/names/run-root/etc/domains or /var/qmail/control/rcpthosts

Back