1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Localhost Mail Getting Spam Tagged

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by teknovision, Jan 21, 2006.

1. teknovision

teknovision Guest

Hi there,

I would like to stop any filtering/checking on mail from within/between server/localhost email accounts, on a number of occasions it is getting tagged as spam.

Does anyone know how to stop tagging within/between server/localhost email accounts?

Any help would be muchly apppreciated!!

Many thanks,

.//p

2. phoenixisp

phoenixisp Silver Pleskian

57%
    Use the whitelist function of Spamassassin. Are you using Plesk's version of Spamassassin or ART's?

3. lvalics

lvalics Silver Pleskian Plesk Guru

43%
    In ART Spamassassin where is whitelist and how can be managed? :) Same problem here.

4. phoenixisp

57%
    In /etc/mail/spamassassin/local.cf add the line:

whitelist_from *@domain1.com *@domain2.com user@domain3.com

5. lvalics

lvalics Silver Pleskian Plesk Guru

43%
    TX, I wil try ... maybe PHP programs sending out and is not set -f and this can be problem??

6. teknovision

teknovision Guest

Thanks phoenixisp!

It does seem like a bit of a manual task to add domaines manually, thought there may have been a blanket for all domains on server i.e. originating IP or something.

Do you have any suggestions as to where I can find a list of all domains on the server i.e. an 'easy' source to select, copy and paste within all logs/files?

Many thanks,

Phil

7. phoenixisp

57%
    I'm not sure which OS you use, but a list should be in /var/names/run-root/etc/domains or /var/qmail/control/rcpthosts