1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

localhost sending emails

Discussion in 'Plesk 9.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by 105547111, Dec 10, 2008.

1. 105547111

105547111 Silver Pleskian

30%
    Any email sent out using localhost (like watchdog, psmon, denyhosts) come in as no sender and no subject, yet in the body I see sender and subject.

Anyone know what package controls this with plesk, thinking to reinstall it is the best option.

2. Herby

Herby Guest

same here

There is a special character after the first "Received" causing the problem maybe.

3. Herby

Herby Guest

4. x102020

x102020 Guest

Same issue, running the new update from last night, on centOS

5. x102020

x102020 Guest

kb article above fixed the issue within minutes.

6. x102020

x102020 Guest

As an additional problem, I've noticed that SPF checking mode fails on all options except 'only create received-spf headers, never block'. if i select any other option such as 'use temporary error notices...' or 'rejects mail when resolves...' i receive same error message as previous which would be:
    anyone have an idea on how to resolve this one? I'm assuming it's similar to the above (which did fix the initially issue with general send/receive).

7. x102020

x102020 Guest

im still getting the mail server permanently rejected message (#5.3.0) (in reply to end of DATA command) error with the 9.0.0.2 error when my spf mode is set to fail, softfail, etc.

anyone?