• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

localhost sending emails

Silver Pleskian
Any email sent out using localhost (like watchdog, psmon, denyhosts) come in as no sender and no subject, yet in the body I see sender and subject.

Anyone know what package controls this with plesk, thinking to reinstall it is the best option.

same here

There is a special character after the first "Received" causing the problem maybe.

Same issue, running the new update from last night, on centOS

As an additional problem, I've noticed that SPF checking mode fails on all options except 'only create received-spf headers, never block'. if i select any other option such as 'use temporary error notices...' or 'rejects mail when resolves...' i receive same error message as previous which would be:
host mail.xxx.com[x.x.x.x] said: 554
mail server permanently rejected message (#5.3.0) (in reply to end of DATA
command)

anyone have an idea on how to resolve this one? I'm assuming it's similar to the above (which did fix the initially issue with general send/receive).

im still getting the mail server permanently rejected message (#5.3.0) (in reply to end of DATA command) error with the 9.0.0.2 error when my spf mode is set to fail, softfail, etc.

anyone?

Back