• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Login Problem

S

sylar

Hey.

I am having a problem logging into my PLESK control panel from certain connections. If I connect via my ADSL line, it logs in fine. If I connect through my 3g card, it logs in, flashes an error(operation failed) on the left hand side, and bounces me back to the login page.

Anyone have any ideas? how can I fix this?

thanks
Shaun

Operation failed The operation you were performing failed. You can retry the operation with or without changing its parameters. You may also want to report this problem to our support so that we could help you as soon as possible. Show DetailsShow Details Hide DetailsHide Details Additional Information Invalid level. ---------------------- Debug Info ------------------------------- 0: D:\SWSoft\Plesk\admin\plib\common_func.php3:151 psaerror(string 'Invalid level.') 1: D:\SWSoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.CustomButtonManager.php:60 CustomButtonManager::getSessionLevelId(integer '1024') 2: D:\SWSoft\Plesk\admin\plib\leftmenu.php:179 getNavigation() 3: D:\SWSoft\Plesk\admin\htdocs\left.php3:8

Originally posted by sylar
Operation failed The operation you were performing failed. You can retry the operation with or without changing its parameters. You may also want to report this problem to our support so that we could help you as soon as possible. Show DetailsShow Details Hide DetailsHide Details Additional Information Invalid level. ---------------------- Debug Info ------------------------------- 0: D:\SWSoft\Plesk\admin\plib\common_func.php3:151 psaerror(string 'Invalid level.') 1: D:\SWSoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.CustomButtonManager.php:60 CustomButtonManager::getSessionLevelId(integer '1024') 2: D:\SWSoft\Plesk\admin\plib\leftmenu.php:179 getNavigation() 3: D:\SWSoft\Plesk\admin\htdocs\left.php3:8

Thank you for the report. Please wait while we will investigate it.

Hello sylar,

Please to go Plesk > Sessions > Preferences and check Allow IP changes during one session. It should help.

Hi,

Thanks so much for the help. It is now working fine.

So nice to see such good service!

Back