1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Login to Billing Manager giving 500 error /relay

Discussion in 'Customer&Business Manager (formerly Plesk Billing)' started by ThomasBennett, Jun 12, 2012.

1. ThomasBennett

ThomasBennett Guest

When I log into my Plesk Billing Manager from myurl.com:8443 I am redirected to myurl.com:8443/relay and I see 500 - Internal Server Error

I've made no adjustments but I am on Media Temple and they won't help since its not their software, even though I didn't change anything and it suddenly broke...

Can anyone provide any direction? A Google search has not gotten me anywhere yet.

2. DmitryK.

DmitryK. Regular Pleskian

30%
    Hello,

Could you specify the version of CBM and your operating system? Try to run /usr/share/plesk-billing/sso --command=repair-all or/usr/share/plesk-billing/sso --command=repair-all --idp-url=https://my.url.com:8443

Best regards,
    Dmitry

3. ThomasBennett

ThomasBennett Guest

Thanks for your quick reply. Media Temple had some spare time and fortunately helped me out with the issue just now. A simple Plesk restart solved it all. I'm not very good with Plesk but obviously need to learn... !!

4. Medienpirat

Medienpirat Basic Pleskian

5. DmitryK.

DmitryK. Regular Pleskian

30%
    Hello,

1) Check out that each of Plesk Panels instance has entry in /etc/hosts related to CBM hostname and this hostname is successfully resolved for all of Plesk Panels.
    2) Run command /usr/share/plesk-billing/integration --command=update --hostname=your.domain.com
    3) Run command /usr/share/plesk-billing/integration --command=repair-all

If you have any problem with integration after all of the above actions, then you need check out your /etc/hosts and run again /usr/share/plesk-billing/integration --command=repair-all

Best regards,
    Dmitry

6. Medienpirat

Medienpirat Basic Pleskian

Thank you Dmitry.

7. MemoonaM

MemoonaM Guest