• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Logo doesn't look right where it's positioned on template

V

Vickie Dunn

When I uploaded my logo it just doesn't look right on my template. can someone give me suggestions on how to fix it so it looks better?
jdunnbuildingandremodeling.com

Thank you!

Could you provide template ID (if this is not customer one) and logo image itself to be able to check it? Or at lease provide with the screen shot which will explain the case. Idealy, you should use banner with the same resolution as default one has which goes with template itself.

Thank you Dmitry for responding. The ID is av-224. I've changed my template as it was frustrating me but since reading your note I've reapplied this template so you can see what I'm talking about.

http://www.jdunnbuildingandremodeling.com

Thank you again and please let me know if you need anything else to assist me.

Vicki

I can see the issue. This is all because of logo size which you are using. I tried to resize the logo and make it twice smaller and get it uploaded fine without braking template itself. So you can try to prepare custom template basing on this one so it will allow logo with defaul size uploaded (which you have now) or rezise the logo appropriately so it looks good without template brake.

Back