1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Logs?

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by eric.carlson, Mar 16, 2005.

1. eric.carlson

eric.carlson Guest

What logs could I be looking at?
    This is extremely difficult having never seen plesk.

Plesk does actually work right? This isn't just a fake site where you're all having a good chuckle watching my forlorn struggle?

2. phoenixisp

phoenixisp Silver Pleskian

57%
    What logs are you looking for? qmail, http, ftp - there's a few of them. Try browsing through your /var directory.

Better yet, read the manual.

3. eric.carlson

eric.carlson Guest

What manual?

Plesk was supplied by my ISP!

They refuse point blank to help as they only support FC1 - the whole point is I'm now on FC3. They pre-installed it. Thanks for answering, I want to read the manual - is it on disk, or from here..? I was asking about logs to see if there was one specifically which would throw light on the locale problem.

I was really hoping to read the answer to the locale message which it says a few posts above has been recognised and fixed.

Do you know how to do a forced install?

Great - just read FC4 was released today ;-(

4. phoenixisp

phoenixisp Silver Pleskian

57%
  5. eilko

eilko Regular Pleskian

73%
    beware that FC3 is not officially supported by Plesk 7.5.x yet.

6. eric.carlson

eric.carlson Guest

Cheers, I know that now but our baseline must be FC3. The manual doesn't mention the locale problem. :-( I'd give up if the exact same problem hadn't been reported here as solved!