1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

look up mail passwords - mysql query

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by serial-thrilla, Jul 29, 2005.

1. serial-thrilla

serial-thrilla Guest

SELECT domains.name, mail.mail_name, accounts.password
    FROM mail, accounts, domains
    WHERE domains.name LIKE '%<domain here>%'
    AND domains.id = mail.dom_id
    AND mail.account_id = accounts.id

2. jamesyeeoc

jamesyeeoc Guest

Since this is the forum for 'Suggestions and Feedback', I am wondering - what's your point about the query you posted?

3. serial-thrilla

serial-thrilla Guest

there was no other sub-forum for plesk 7.5 reloaded better suited for my helpful query..

a suggestion to make mail passwords lookup easier? haha

4. jamesyeeoc

jamesyeeoc Guest

Actually the 'How Do I' forum would have been much more appropriate. You could have posted it as a 'HOWTO' for others, fleshing it out with a bit of commentary for the less experienced admins, instead of just posting an SQL query with nothing else.

5. serial-thrilla

serial-thrilla Guest

actually it says "How Do I Questions" and what i was posting wasn't a question.. so, "Suggestions" made more sense. also, the subject of the thread states its purpose.

but, i'll take your word on it since you have more experience on these forums. could you move this thread to the other channel please? thanks